We’ve teamed up with Creative England to sponsor up to six Scottish companies who successfully apply to participate in the Accelerate: Games Programme. Three spaces will be prioritised for companies based in the Dundee Videogame Cluster, which includes Fife, Angus & Perth and Kinross local authority areas. The remaining spaces will be made available to the rest of Scotland.
Part of the BFI-funded Creative Enterprise programme, Accelerate will support early-stage games developers and early-stage games technology and service companies by running two distinct programmes dedicated to their needs – Accelerate: Game Developers and Accelerate: Games Tech and Services.
We are running a briefing event on Monday the 22nd of November at 11am if you want to know more about the opportunities available to Scottish companies through Creative England. Find out more and register for free now.
Who is it for?
The Accelerate programme is specifically looking to support:
- Early stage games developers looking to grow their business knowledge and find partners to fund and take their game to market;
- Early-stage businesses who are creating technology or a service whose main purpose is to support games companies and who are looking for investment or clients
Is there any cost for joining the programme?
No. If your company is selected to participate, InGAME will cover the full cost of participation.
What will it deliver?
All participating companies will:
- join a cohort of other similar businesses to share challenges and learn from each other
- take part in a series of six to eight 2-hour workshops and training delivered by industry experts
- have access to one-to-one business coaching and expert advice
- get introductions to publishers and potential partners and clients
For a full breakdown of the course content, please visit the Creative England website.